How to connect hp envy 6055 to wifi
Use HP Smart to connect the printer to your wireless network.
|how to connect hp envy 6055 to wifi|
1.Turn on the printer.
2. On your pc, download and install HP Smart (in English) from the Microsoft store.
3. On the back of the printer, press and hold the Wireless button for 3 seconds....
4. On your PC, open HP Smart, then click the Plus feature.
HP DeskJet Printer, ENVY 6000, 6400 - Wireless Printer Setup
This document is for HP DeskJet Plus Ink Advantage 6075, 6078, 6475, 6476, 6478, ENVY 6010e, 6020, 6020e, 6022, 6022e, 6030, 6030e, 6032, 6032e, 6034e, 6052, 6052e, 6055, 6055e, 6075e, 6420e , 6430e, 6432e, 6452e, 6455e, 6458e, 6475e, ENVY Pro 6420, 6422, 6430, 6432, 6452, 6455, and 6458 All-in-One Printers.
Use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) or HP Smart to establish a wireless connection between the printer and your network.
Step 1: Prepare for installation
1. A compatible PC or cellular feature is connected to your wireless network.
2. Internet access.
3. Make sure the router and pc or cellular features are turned on.
4. Make sure your PC or mobile device is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect to the printer.
5. Set up the printer, load paper in the input tray, and install the ink cartridges. For more data about setting up the printer, go to First Time Printer Setup.
6. Turn on the printer and place it near the PC and within reach of the router during the setup procedure.
Step 2: Connect the printer to your wireless network
Use WPS or HP Smart to establish a wireless connection between the printer and your network.
Use Wi-Fi Direct to establish a wireless connection when the wireless network is a guest network or when the wireless network is not available.