how to connect canon mg2522 printer to wifi
Connect MG2522 Printer to WiFi
1. Turn on your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer by pressing the power button.
2. Install the latest Canon MG2522 Printer driver on pc.
3. At this time press the WiFi button on the printer.
4. The Wireless light starts to flash.
5. After that the printer will search for the nearest network.
6. Now select the desired Wifi network for your printer and enter the router or Wifi password.
7. The printer will automatically connect to your Wifi.
8. Connection successful and ready to print.
Connect MG2522 Printer by using USB Cable
1. Turn on your Canon Milligram 2522 printer using the Energy Button.
2. Download and install the driver for the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
3. Connect the USB cable to the Printer and Pc.
4. Open the PC Control Panel and select Canon Mg2522 as the default printer.
5. Now the printer is connected and ready to print.
Canon MG2522 SoftwareHow to connect hp envy 6055 to wifiBusiness Card Printer Lease
NOTE:- However, if you don't know how to connect the canon mg2522 printer to wifi or USB, then take the Conversation Support push or you can contact Canon Printer support at toll free.